Ceremony – Organic Tattoo Butter for tattoo
Perfect sliding and extremely natural moisturizing during tattoo session and good for post-care.
- It consists of 11 oils and include vitamins complex and mineral nutrients.
- Quickly and deeply moisturizes the epidermis, providing good sliding during tattoo session.
- Has no shade and ensures full color control during the work.
- Easily and smoothly applied and protects the stencil from erasure.
- Maintains lipid barrier, promotes cell regeneration, helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Allows skin to breathe, leaving pores open, reduces irritation and itching.
- It has a unique mango and tropical fruits flavor.
A natural composition of 11 oils is suitable for moisturizing both tattooed and “clean” skin of any type.
On the session:
Apply a little amount of the butter to skin before applying the pigment.
Repeat the procedure when needed after cleaning the skin of ink and lymph excess.
For cleaning the skin during the tattoo process use Holy Dew antibacterial water or Traditional Soap.
Use butter to moisturize the skin after primary healing (on 3-6 days after making the tattoo).
Spread the butter evenly over the tattoo surface.
The natural composition is suitable for moisturizing both tattooed and "clean" skin of any type.
Mango seed butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter) oil, Cocos Nucifera, Synthetic Beeswax, Cocoglycerides, Vegan lanolin, Rice bran oil, Vitis Binifera, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel oil, Verbena Officinalis oil, Melaleuca alternifolia essential oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) oil, Vitamin A,E,D,C,P.