Holy Bubble Antibacterial anesthetic foam soap 1,6 Oz
Holy Bubble – antibacterial anesthetic foam soap
During the session it will cleanse the skin and reduce acute pain by containing 5% Trimecaine.
- Resolves acute pain by preventing nervous impulses.
- Doesn't dehydrate the skin, preserve the elasticity of epidermis.
- The more damaged epidermis will be – the more powerful will be the anesthetic effect of the foam.
- Trimecaine is sensitive anaesthetic allowed to use in cosmestics unlike lidocaine.
- Holy Bubble stimulates regeneration processes by containing Dexpanthenol.
- Prevents swelling and neutralizes irritation, doesn't change pigment colors.
- Removes all impurities from the skin such as lymph, excess of pigment and the most known bacteria.
Holy Bubble is a many-sided foam soap that combines anesthetic properties and strong antibacterial effect.
Foam can be used as a full replacement of classic skin cleaning treatment and during the all tattoo session will last a mild pain alleviating effect.
During the tattooing process when the skin is already damaged and the acute pain is came the foam should be used.
The more damaged epidermis will be – the more powerful will be the anesthetic effect of the foam.
Holy Bubble only for pain relief
- Apply foam on the freshly made tattoo area, spread over the entire surface and leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Wipe it easily with a nonwoven cloth and proceed the work.
- Repeat as necessary or every 30 minutes.
Holy Bubble for cleansing and pain relief
Use the foam during whole session to clean up contaminants as needed.
A mild pain alleviating effect will last during all tattooing process with this variant of use.
Aqua, Trimecaine hydrochloride, Capril/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate,
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylurea, Propylen Glycol, Glycerin, Triclosan, Menthol,
Lemon essential oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone