Silk Way is a petrolatum based cream with balanced vitamin complex
Moisturizes the skin and gives it the necessary sliding during a tattoo session.
- Pure white consistency of the cream doesn't clog pores of the skin and can be easily removed by soapy compositions.
- Has no shade, allows you to work with any pigments not distorting colour perception.
- Economical use: there is an emolent component that allows to apply a small amount of cream and evenly distribute it on the skin.
- Sage extract has intense antiseptic properties.
- Calms irritated skin and reduces swelling.
- The vitamin complex actively moisturizes the skin during the process and normalizes cellular metabolism.
- It has an antiphlogogenic, antibacterial, calming effect.
Silk Way petrolatum based cream provides flawless sliding and a mild caring effect – from the first minutes to the last strokes of tattoo.
- Prepare the required amount of Silk Way for the entire tattoo session.
- Apply a little amount of cream to the skin surface before applying the pigment. Now you can start the work.
- Then wipe the remains of cream and ink excess with antibacterial composition.
Repeat the procedure as necessary.
Get Silk Way out of the can with a disposable spatula.
You can attach ink caps on the cream, they will remain stable during all session.
White Petrolatum, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Sage Extract, Vitamin D, Vitamin E.